18 more days till paradise with the family.
Posts tagged puerto vallarta.
I miss this so FUCKING much. I would give anything to go back.
Touching dreams? or stars? One of the many sculptures found at Puerto Vallarta’s dock, I wonder how it looks at night?
I wish we had gone to El Malecon this past year, maybe next time!
I don’t think I ever posted this one before, but it was taken on the same day as the one before this one. HAHAHA, This was the greatest joke in the world. It’s pretty self-explanatory.
LOOK AT THE SUNBURN/SUN TAN. This was when we were leaving Riu Jalisco! ):
don’t worry, it’s not like i’m moving. i’m going on vacation for almost a whole month.
- i’m not ready to leave my doggies behind. i honestly hope nothing bad happens to them, and that they don’t decide to run away.
- i also hope ze birds don’t die of sadness…
- i’m still not FULLY packed.
- I’M NOT READY TO GO TO THE BEACH.
- i honestly cannot believe they decided to go to the beach the first week we’re there. i haven’t seen my cousins in 4 years. and it’s the beach. and i have very low-self esteem and not in the best shape and very awkward person and my spanish lacks a bit…
- i hope everything goes alright. that first day is going to be the weirdest thing in the world. ah
- OH AND IT’S SUPPOSED TO RAIN THE WHOLE DAMN TIME WE’RE AT THE BEACH.
- ah. i’m not ready to leave.
- on the bright side i finished deathly hallows last night. i actually teared up a lot. especially in that chapter ALL about snape. (‘: i can honestly say that’s my FAVORITE chapter in the whole series.